Meetings for Change Day Delegate Rate
The Venues Collection recognise the risks posed to the planet from climate change and that the consequences of this change are being felt by people all around the world, that’s why, as part of our Future First Charter we created our ‘Meetings for Change’ Day Delegate package.
Rate from £25 inc. VAT
Our Meetings for Change Day Delegate Rate includes:
- Main meeting room hire for a minimum of 10 guests, perfect for your event – explore our variety of room arrangements & sizes
- Unlimited tea, coffee and refreshments throughout the day
We believe in ethical sourcing. Our teas and coffees come from responsible suppliers. Our chocolate is Fairtrade and Rainforest Alliance certified. All our milk is Red Tractor Assured.
- Refillable water in the meeting room, plus unlimited access to hydration stations around the venue
We believe in zero waste. We use fruit and vegetable peelings to flavour our water.
- Buffet Lunch
Prioritising British seasonal ingredients and plant-forward options to help reduce our climate impact. Find out why buying British matters.
- A stationary box and note pads are available for your delegates use
To minimise waste and support our sustainability objectives you’ll find note pads, pens and other stationary at the back of the room. Please feel free to take what you need, but only what you’ll use.
- Complimentary WI-FI access
- A projector and screen
- A flipchart and pens (available on request)
- Complimentary onsite car parking (subject to availability)
Although we do encourage delegates to car share or use public transport wherever possible.
- An Event Manager, to ensure your day runs smoothly
Did you know we have achieved Venue Directory’s Green Accreditation? Having this green accreditation demonstrates our commitment to sustainability, allowing you to book with confidence that our venue is a greener choice for your event.
Subject to availability
Terms & Conditions apply:
Minimum numbers of 10 delegates
Valid on any new bookings